Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties that are assigned:
- Prescribe appropriate medications and treatments as indicated by patient assessment.
- Coordinate care with ancillary healthcare providers and making referrals when appropriate
- Keep updated on current drug abuse and treatment information
- Assist in the development and implementation of a treatment plan
- Monitor patients continuously and maintains a safe, protective environment for the patients.
- Completes Medical documentation according to Crossroads' standards.
- Documents any incidents or unusual occurrences per policy and procedure.
- Licensed and in good standing with the State of Virginia
- Experience with substance use disorder treatment in preferred.
- Possess current CPR and First Aid certifications
- Must have a DEA# and DEAX#
- Flexible & convenient work Schedule
- Support Network
- Helping patients and the community
- Competitive Salary
- Professional liability coverage
Location/Region: Abingdon, VA (24210)