(AKA Medical & Clinical Lab Technologist)
American Toxicology Labs, LLC*
Johnson City, TN
Perform data review & final results certification of high complexity laboratory tests for the identification of our qualitative & quantitative analysis of drugs in patient or client samples, quality control materials & proficiency samples.
- Candidate will work with all phases of the confirmation test to include sample preparation, loading the instrument, initial quantification and review, final review, & release of results.
- Evaluate raw & final data for accuracy; recognize & correct errors & unusual results; interpret results to provide a final report
- Follow quality control rules; monitor controls for error detection & take corrective action; maintain laboratory records, maintenance logs, quality control charts, reagent & standard logs, & worksheets
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology (preferred), Chemistry, or closely related field
- 2+ years of specific training or experience in clinical toxicology, including experience with the pharmacology & toxicology of legally prescribed & illegal drugs
- ASCP or NRCC Certification
- Prior experience with toxicology drug testing is required, & experience with Agilent systems (LCMS) is strongly preferred
- Skilled in drug screening & drug confirmation using methodologies such as EIA, ELISA, & LC/MS/MS, & the report data generated by these testing instruments.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, critical decision-making experience, superior customer service & communication skills, & the ability to teach & instruct customers & employees on all aspects of drug testing laboratory procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Johnson City, TN
Submit resume & e mail to:
*American Toxicology Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
Women & minorities are encouraged to apply
Location/Region: Johnson City, TN