Seeking an Imaging Specialist to join our team
1.Reviews, organizes and evaluates patient medical record for completeness, accuracy and compliance.
2. Scans sorted documentation into electronic medical record according to office procedures and workflow, ensuring both quality and productivity meet office standards.
3. Reviews scanned documentation to ensure legibility, accuracy and completeness.
4. Reviews and edits all transcribed medical reports for accuracy and completeness.
5. Prints all transcribed medical reports and routes to appropriate physician and/or department.
6. Ensures all transcribed medical reports are filed/scanned into medical record.
7. Identifies and merges duplicate medical records.
8. Assists in general office duties as needed.
1. Excellent customer service and communication skills.
2. Ability to professionally, effectively and efficiently in a team environment with all internal and external customers.
3. Ability to read and comprehend basic, healthcare and medical terminology.
4. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Must be able to multi-task effectively.
5. Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Two years minimum experience in medical practice required.
3. Prior health information/medical record experience and/or scanning/transcription knowledge preferred.
APPLY ONLINE WWW.JOHNSONCITYEYE.COM
Location/Region: Johnson City, TN