The Beam Team has positions available throughout the United States for retail installers, merchandising reps and construction laborers who are seeking a rewarding position in the retail fixture installation industry. If you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment, explore the wonderful career opportunities at The Beam Team.
We are currently seeking candidates for entry level or minimal experience Site Reps to work on reset/remodel and merchandising teams in a major retail chains in their state and local states area. If you can travel when required and are willing to consent to taking a background check and drug screen, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume.
No Experience Necessary! Just a willingness to work hard and learn!
Safely move and re position beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; relabel shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
***Construction experience helpful***
- Ideal candidates will have at least three months to a year experience in retail resets, merchandising, and/or light construction.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking, and be able to pull, push and lift materials up to 75 pounds.
- Be available for day and/or night shifts as well as occasional weekends.
- Be available to travel within your physical state and local states.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting to shift on-time, work within strict safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules and policies.
- Have reliable transportation that you do not share
- Must have current and valid driver's license and up-to-date auto insurance.
- Must be willing to consent to taking and passing a drug and background screening.
- Must be willing to share a hotel room with a member of the crew while traveling.
Pay rate: $14.00-$15.50 per hour, Based on experience
Job Type: Part-time - Full-time
The Beam Team is a leading national retail services firm that has been providing installation, remodeling, assembly and fixture repair for over 25 years. Our technology enabled project management processes, 500+ full-time trained employees and strategic locations throughout the country give the Beam Team a unique advantage in providing retailers fast, efficient and accurate service solutions. With The Beam Team, our work is on time, on budget, and guaranteed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
The Beam Team complies with the Affordable Care Act by offering health insurance coverage to all employees that average over 30 hours per week during a 12 month period. Due to the nature of our industry, we expect employees in this advertised position to work full time hours at certain peak times during the year, but we do not guarantee employees in this particular position to meet the minimum hours requirement during a full 12 month period to qualify for health insurance.
Location/Region: Kingsport, TN (US)