General Employee Responsibilities
- Comply with local, state, and federal guidelines and laws.
- Comply with Northeast State Community College and Tennessee Board of Regents policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Comply with SACSCOC (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges) standards and guidelines
- Promote and maintain College and TBR Mission, Vision, and Values
- Promote and comply with Northeast State Community College SAFE Campus programs.
- Maintain digital calendar and archive annually on June 30. Provide supervisor with access to calendar and an archived copy of calendar for annual performance review.
- Seek efficiencies and continuous improvement in both position and personal growth
- Lead/promote College and TBR initiatives as they relate to this office.
- In all duties assigned, show a commitment to quality, customer service, and Northeast State Community College: to include students, College employees, and the community served by Northeast State. Be an active and contributing part of the Northeast State Team
- Follow professional code of conduct and ethics; maintain professional dress in compliance with expectations of the position.
- Complete other assignments as directed by supervisor/President.
- Utilize effective people skills in working with internal and external customers.
Specific Role and Responsibilities
- Assist with classroom technology installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Assist with inventory of departmental assets.
- Provide technical support for faculty and staff in use of classroom technologies.
- Assist with Zoom videoconferencing systems operation and troubleshooting.
- Assist in management of institutional digital signage system.
- Care for, clean, maintain and troubleshoot electronic equipment and peripheral devices.
- Assist with video editing, graphic creation, operation of HDTV studio system during class exercises, recording and editing video of events and meetings
- Demonstrates knowledge of Windows operating system and related applications.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Position
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Education – Associate’s Degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution
- Experience – One year related experience
- Technology Skills: MS Office skills, Word, Excel, Access; Adobe CC Suite; digital records management systems; general operating systems and data information systems
- Positive attitude
- Display professionalism
- Ability to remain focused in a stressful environment
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Time management
- Ability to follow instructions accurately
- Effective interpersonal communication
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Contract Type: Other, Part-time, Temp
Location of Position: Northeast State,
2425 Highway 75
Blountville, Tennessee, 37617
Open Until Filled: Yes
Requisition Number: req1189
TO APPLY: Media Services Technical Assistant
Location/Region: Blountville, TN (US)